Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Social Marketing From the Inside Out, Growing Your Thought Network


It was network marketing that introduced me to the concept
of Auto-Suggestion-Self administered stimuli which reaches my
mind through all five senses. Influencing my subconcious mind!
Auto-suggestion is an exercise
Repetition of this procedure, voluntarily creates thought habits.
Creating my dominant desires. Once is not enough! The exercise
of this application must be carried out with persistance. Till my
desired outcome is achieved.
Farming of my abundant idea crop.
The subconcious takes on any nutrition it is fed. With a diet of
repetition, it will produce absolute faith. In the way of a plan for
acquisition. Which is to be put into Action Immediately.
Auto-suggestions are the seeds that are planted, in the soft,
moist, fertilized ground. Of the subconcious mind. When mixed
with the warm, spring rains, of strong Emotion. Forcing up
through the ground the realizations

I am the Master of my Fate.
I must be ready at all times to capture these flashes of inspiration.
And treat them with the respect they deserve. For they are the
seeds of inner knowledge. Which must be nurtured with faith.
Even if they seem abstract and unconventional
And to most people doing a 30 day mental cleanse seems to be
abstract and unconventional. That is till they go through one.
I must warn you though. Being alone with your own mind can
be pretty scary, for a while.
Can you handle your truth?
Dont be afraid "Mentoring For Free"
Your Friend in Success

Gary McElwain
216-539-3553 Anytime

Being a Mentor with a Servants Heart

No comments: