Saturday, May 10, 2008

My State of Social Marketing Today

I have to rush out early today. so I put together a few things for
my readers to use and enjoy. Take a look at all of them, then
choose the wants you prefer. Or take all there free.

Learn how you can join the largest blogging social network
A very interesting concept. Join thru my Facebook group
Listen to podcast here.The-Friday-Traffic-Report

Also I have a video for you containing the never before discussed,
let alone released AAA Plan to Wealth

I have access to a free copy of Mark Joyners book
"The Irresistable Offer" it's about crafting your ultimate offer.
Be it for a product for sale, or to get people to download a
free ebook like this one. Success in 10 Steps.

The free book (which I paid $21 for in the book store) includes
some free training on the power of focus Simpleology

And the last thing I have for you to enjoy today is. A special
Teleconference tonight with my good friend Richard Dennis.
As he discuss's MLM Sucess Practices.

This all new Teleconference being held tonight at 9:00PM EST
Will be about all those slight edge actions that lead to success
Register here "10 Simple 1-Minute Steps to MLM Success"

Your Friend in Success

Gary McElwain
216-539-3553 Anytime
My Success Manual



Being a Mentor with a Servants Heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gary,

Wow, for a guy that's in a hurry you sure did squeeze in a lot of reader value.

Thanks for all the goodies.

I appreciate you,

Gary McElwain said...

Thanks Bill

I do what I can to give as much value as possible. Just because it's free doesn't mean it's worthless.

Or I wouldn't reccomend it. So enjoy, and come back for seconds anytime.

Gary