Saturday, March 8, 2008

MLM Mistakes Smart People Make and the Help They Need,The Simple System and Techniques to Get It Right the First Time

"Why cant I get my network marketing business to grow like
the website said it would". That thought is more rampant than
people would like to admit.

And Mentoring For Free explains why your lack of success is not
your fault. More than likely, the cards have been stacked against
you. Before You even got started.

Mentoring For Free provides teleclasses that can be thought of as
powerful lenses that affect every important part of life. They help you
become a critical thinker. They teach the TRUTH.

I have acquired a much deeper understanding of myself and others.
The ideas that are taught have stuck with me. And I persue new
applications of them regularly.

Saturday night will present you with the opportunity to listen into
one of my Mentors. As Richard Dennis will discuss just what it is that
is making him so mad.

So if you want to hear what you do - or who knows,
maybe it's me! - that gets Richard's dander up.

Join us Saturday night March 8.
For a teleseminar with Richard Dennis, as he opens up to us.

You can register for the teleseminar at the link below.
Register to hear the "BIG MLM LIE'S" teleseminar.

You, just like me and everybody else in the world,
may be prone to making one or many of the mistakes
smart people make. When we blindly follow some leader,
into the world of MLM.

So what you need to do is arm yourself with this one tool right away.
The free e-book "Success in 10 Steps".

Written by Michael Dlouhy A Mentor and Leader,
who builds his business daily.

It offers clear, practical advice and concrete techniques to help you
combat self defeating thinking and gain greater control of your life.
Your view of your network marketing home based business.
It is a business, and most of all it will help with the system for
developing meaningful personal relationships.

You can register for the teleseminar at the link below.
Register to hear the "BIG MLM LIE'S" teleseminar.

Your Friend in Success

Gary McElwain
216-539-3553 Anytime
My Success Manual


Being a Mentor with a Servants Heart

2 comments:

Steve DeVane said...

Gary,
How freeing it was for me to realize that my lack of success was not my fault. Everyone should read "Success in 10 Steps." It will save you from years of failure and frustration.
Keep up the good work.
Steve DeVane

Gary McElwain said...

Thanks for the comment Steve.
And yes "Success in 10 Steps" is a good read. It can help a lot of people. Get your copy while thier free