your network marketing team building efforts.
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People in Five Minutes or Less
David Riklan explains the principals of Stephen Covey's "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People." Please subscribe to our "Change Your Life in 5 Minutes or Less" video series and check out http://www.selfgrowth.com for hundreds of free articles and resources on self improvement.
How can you use these steps in your team building plan
1) Be Proactive- Take responsibility for your team building
success. Dont rely on things like spillover
2) Begin with the end in mind- Get a clear picture in your
head of how many people will be on your team. How will all of
you get together, and celebrate success.
3) Put first things first- Decide that you will be the
leader of your team, then create the plan to make it happen
4) Think Win Win- Provide a step by step plan your
team can follow, so everyone share's in the success
5) Seek first to understand, then to be understood-
Learn how to listen to your prospects, find out what their
really looking for. Then explain how you can help them
6) Synergize- Create an exciting atmosphere where your
whole team can participate in the excitement, and success
your team is creating.
7) Sharpen you saw- Keep your team building activities
and tools in constant development. So they are producing
the best prospecting results possible.
Your Friend in Success
My Success Manual
Being a Mentor with a Servants Heart