Sunday, November 2, 2008

Successful Social Networking, Even Hanibal Lecter Had a Plan

It's not fava beans and a fine Chianti, but it will bring you
satisfaction. It's the 30 Day Mental Cleanse hosted by
Mentoring for Free.

With all the chatter going on in our minds, that lead to
distractions constantly creating detours in our daily plans. This
will definitely ruin the Slight Edge process required to create
success in any venture you are involved in.

If your social networking strategies are constantly being
disrupted. Then a 30 Day Mental Cleanse is exactly what
you need. The blueprint used is "Think and Grow Rich".

Is your life worth 30 Days?

If so then go to 30 Day Mental Cleanse and register today!
Get the free ebook "Think and Grow Rich" the join us on
the weekly Mastermind sessions for success.

My thoughts from Chapter 15

Fears are nothing more than a state of mind!

Before we can master an enemy, we must know its name, it's
habits, and it's place of abode. It begins with study, analysis,
and understanding. Because they can grow without thier presence
being observed.

I must recognize that I am susceptible to all the basic fears. And
must continuosly develop habits for the purpose of defeating
them. Before they can develop a foothold.

To protect myself against negative influences. I will use my will-
power, and put it to constant use. Until it builds a wall of Immunity,
against negative influences in my own mind.

And I will continuosly keep my mind closed against all who want
to depress and discourage me in any way.

No alibi will save me from accepting the responsibilities if I now
fail. Or refuse to demand Riches of Life. Because the acceptance
of such Riches call for one thing.

A State of Mind.

And a state of mind is something that one assumes. It cannot be
purchased. It must be Created.

Man can create nothing which he does not first concieve in the
form of an Impulse of thought. And mans thought impulses
begin immediately to translate themselves into thier physical
equivalents. Whether the thoughts are voluntary or involuntary.

The obvious truth is that we live in a world of overabundance.
Of everything The heart could desire. With nothing standing
between me and my Desires. Except the lack of a definite purpose.

I do demand riches, and choose to determine what forms and
how much will be required to satisfy me. I know the road that
leads to riches. I have been given the road map.

Which when I follow it, will keep me on that road. If I neglect to
make the start, or stop before I arrive. No one, will be to blame,
except me!

This responsibility is all Mine!

I look forward to hearing you on the calls for the
30 Day Mental Cleanse Mastermind.

Your Friend in Success

Gary McElwain
216-539-3553 Anytime
My Success Manual

Being a Mentor with a Servants Heart

No comments: