Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How Mentoring for Free Creates Success- Three Purposeful Pillars for Action


If your going to change any area
in your life you do three things
1) You focus on it and you get
clear and compelling reasons
for what you want. If your
business is not where you want
it to be, there's one simple reason.
Your not focused on it. What you
focus on, that's where the energy
goes, so thats where you go.
Focus your energy on Mentoring for Free
2) Focus on what you want, not what you dont want.
And not only just focusing on what you want. It's focusing and
making it compelling. Like I want the energy to burn, then
I'll have more passion and more livelyness. I'll be able to
make an impact. I'll be able to take my business to another
level. I'll have abundant creativity flowing through me and,
I'l have fun instead of feeling stressed out and tired.
If it's not fun, you're doing it wrong


3) You cant just focus on it you have to create a clear and
compelling vision of what you want in your future in all
areas. A vision that will pull you toward it, so it's not like your
trying to push yourself for some unatainable goal. You want it
to feel effortless. If there is an area your not improving in
there are three reasons for that. Three pillars if you will.
Look for Pillar One tomorrow
Your Friend in Success
Gary McElwain
216-539-3553 Anytime
Being a Mentor with a Servants Heart

No comments: