Sunday, April 5, 2009

Branding Your Team-Be The Observed

I recently had a guy comment on my blog, his question was
"I have been in my MLM for 4 months now and I have this
many people in my down line. And I make this much money
each month. W hen do the big buck's come rolling in."

I was thinking, this is a big problem with the internet and
MLM opportunities. Everybody is told they can make a
million dollars a minute, and not do anything.

Success in network marketing requires the use of leverage.
And that means building a team that is willing to follow you
and your training. And that means using a duplicatable system
that anyone can plug into and use for success.

Here's a great example of branding you, and your team.

The Nametag Guy LIVE: On Execution

Scott "The Nametag Guy" Ginsberg "Stick Yourself Out There" philosophy.



Remember ideas are free, Execution is priceless
Learn to execute with Mentoring for Free

Your Friend in Success

Gary McElwain
216-539-3553 Anytime
My Success Manual

Being a mentor with a servants heart

No comments: